ConQuest SAC Flea Market Policies
- The selling of any appreciable quantity, in the sole opinion of the convention, of current products (either in or out of shrink wrap, freight-damaged, etc.) will not be allowed.
- The sale of new currently available products from manufacturers present at this show is not allowed.
- Please exercise good taste in the items you offer.
- The convention reserves the right not to rent a flea market table.
- All decisions of the convention are final.
Individuals judged in violation of these policies may be expelled, without refund or consideration, from the convention for the remainder of the event.
If you wish to sell anything at the convention, you must purchase either a dealer table, or a flea market table. All unauthorized sellers will be removed from the convention without a refund.
We will hold one Flea Market at 2-4pm on Saturday of the convention. (You are allowed 30 minutes to setup, and 30 minutes to remove all items from the convention hall.) Tables are limited. One table per badged seller. All persons at the convention must be badged, including all those assisting in the load in and load out of goods.
Flea Market Table (one six foot table with one chair): $25 preshow and require the purchase of either a Weekend or One Day badge. No other badges qualify. Tables onsite, if available will be sold under the same restrictions as preshow, at $30.