QUALIFYING FOR FREE ADMISSION:
(1) You must submit a game before March 1, 2016.
(2) It must be approved and published by Convention Staff.
(3) You need to run a minimum of eight hours of games. (For non-collectible miniatures games, load-in and setup count as part of your eight hour commitment, but never more than one hour.)
(4) You must be willing and capable of teaching the game to new players.
(5) You must be able to supply the basic materials (game, dice, photocopies, etc.) for your game.
(6) You must be at least 18 years of age.
(7) You must submit a valid, verifiable email address, and legal name to the convention. Photo ID is required to pickup your GM
packet at the convention.
EVENT ORGANIZER’S AGREEMENT:
By submitting your events to ConQuest SAC, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
(1) You will begin and end your events at the time specified.
(2) You will allow only attendees with the appropriate badge to participate in your events.
(3) You will not move your events from their scheduled locations or occupy more space than allocated without the approval of ConQuest SAC staff.
(4) You understand that running events at ConQuest SAC does not make you an employee of ConQuest SAC, or any Exhibitor.
Volunteers are needed to work many areas of the show. Working at least eight hours in one, or a combination, of these areas earns you a free admission for the entire convention.
REGISTRATION & REIMBURSEMENT:
GMs and Volunteers are not required to pay for their badge in advance. (See the above rules on how to qualify for your badge by GMing or Volunteering.) If you have already paid for your badge, and you later have a game you submitted (before March 1, 2016) and then approved, you must notify us and request a reimbursement no later than thirty days before the show date (March 1, 2016). Reimbursement will be offered in the form of a ticket for a future convention, or a current convention t-shirt.
NO REIMBURSEMENTS WILL BE GIVEN ONSITE OR AFTER THE SHOW.
Please send reimbursement requests to Jackie at:
conquest dot jackie at gmail dot com
LOSS OF VOLUNTEER/GM STATUS:
Loss of status may occur, at our discretion, if any of the following occur:
1) Missing volunteer assignments without notice and/or valid excuse.
2) Legally lose the ability to work with or around children unsupervised.
3) Conduct unbecoming of a representative of the organization. This includes on-site and pre-show activities.
If you have any questions about being a GM write the Program Manager at: events at conquestsac dot com
If you would like to volunteer in registration, logistics, or convention services, please write Jackie at: conquest dot jackie at gmail dot com